Our company, Concrete Conversions, here in Durham North Carolina, is dedicated to you and your floors. Epoxy flooring is our specialty, trust us, you’re in professionally seasoned hands. Our epoxy technicians are dedicated to customer care and customer satisfaction. We offer:
- Strong customer service
- Dedicated warranty
- Unlimited results
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Professional and affordable projects
Get a free quote today!
We know epoxy floors,
Commercial Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy commercial floors offer business owners several different benefits:
- Warehouses & Showrooms – easily maintainable floors ensure that production is never halted, and safety is always accounted for with resistant to damage epoxy floors.
- Hangars – epoxy floors are resistant to chemical breakdown and their seamless finish makes them fantastic for areas with machinery and aircraft.
- Hospitals & Clinics – their antimicrobial finish is highly suggested for areas where health and safety are highest in priority.
- Commercial Kitchens & Restaurants – highly resistant to heat, abrasions, and spillage damage, epoxy floors create workable and long-lasting environments for all kitchens.
- Laboratories – keeping a sterile environment in areas where chemicals and tests are conducted is an important job and epoxy is the floor that does it the best.
Residential Epoxy Flooring
Residential clients want to know if epoxy flooring is safe to install in their home and the answer is yes! Epoxy flooring systems are non-toxic and are completely safe for the home even with kids and pets. Professionally installed epoxy floors contain zero VOCs and can be installed while homeowners are home.
You can install epoxy floors anywhere in your home, including the:
- Living room
The benefits of installing residential epoxy flooring are:
- Its price, ranging between $3-$12 per square foot.
- Epoxy floorings resistance to damages include scratches, abrasions, impact, stains, and water.
- Epoxy floors are durable and long-lasting, especially when they are properly maintained.
- When it comes to slippage, epoxy floors are extremely resistant and create safe environments.
- Waterproofing an area is much easier with an epoxy floor
Garage Epoxy Flooring
A garage floor deserves the best installation possible and a DIY project is not the best. Don’t trust that every epoxy floor coating is the same, so call the professionals. Tires, chemicals, weather, and cleaners can all cause your garage floor to discolor, peel, chip, and rough up a bit. Professionally installed garage epoxy will last for decades with very little maintenance when it is properly installed. Garage floor epoxies are the best for your floors because they offer benefits like:
- Epoxy garage floors are vehicle fluid-resistant and do not stain from oil spills or leaks
- Epoxy garage floors are water and bacteria resistant so your garage will always be a safe place
- Epoxy garage floors are impact and wear/tear-resistant, making them perfect for heavily used garages by foot and car traffic
- Epoxy garage floors can be designed to the owners like, including choosing color, texture, design, patterns, and more
- Epoxy garage floors lower wear on vehicle tires and extend the lifespan of your car as well.
Epoxy garage floors are incredible additions to your home that can raise property value and last with you for decades after installation. For More information about the services that we offer in Durham you can click here to see our homepage
We install epoxy flooring
Call the professionals right now to learn more